I am lost and just cant anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by night181, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. night181

night181 New Member

I dont even know why I am posting here minus maybe just to say what is inside of me. I came home thanksgiving day to find my home empty. I called everywhere trying to find my wife and kid. Found out they were in a car accident with my wifes friend and died. I miss them so bad. I goto work everyday to come home to sit outside for hours dreading the minute i open the door. I have been trying so hard to keep myself together but its not working. I just want my wife and kid back PLEASE. Last couple weeks I have moved to causing myself injuries to help myself. All I think about is taking my own life to maybe be able to see my wife and kid again.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I'm so sorry for what's happened to you. I know words can only do so much, but I just wanted you to know someone cares.

Have you thought about maybe talking to a grief counselor about what you're going through?

3. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. I am in a position where I have lost my dad, and you could say in a way I have also lost my mom.

When I come home from school my house is empty, and most of the time at night it is empty as well. I ate by myself New Years eve. I miss my dad, my family so much.

Getting through the holiday is hard and depressing. What helps me is thinking that my dad is still here with me. Taking a picture of your wife and kid and talk to them after dinner. What would they say in response to the questions you ask them?

But you really need to talk to someone like wildcherry said. Your situation is absolutely terrible. Losing both in a car accident, no notice, just gone - both of them. Talking to preists are often the best people.

The best thing is to talk to people that remind you of your wife and kid? Who were your wife's friends? What about your kids friends? Spending time with those people will help. And do you have any other family? Any at all?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No one can deal with such a loss on their own No one is that strong Please get some professional help. Psychologist that deals with grief with loss Please do that for you Your wife and child would want that They would want you to get help to be happy please.

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

:hug: it's normal you feel all you feel. Damn, you're courageous even. Violet is right, get help. Lots of (((((((hugssssss))))))

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.