I am lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by poom, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poom

poom Member

i feel that everything is collapsing again, i cant see a point to life. i am having therapy but that just seems to screw my head up more. and i feel that talking has just got me back to the start. i just cant keep going on like this. people keep telling me things will get better but i cant find it at the moment. i feel so on my own. what is the point of being here.
  2. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

The point in being here is everyone has hope. We have dreams, inspirations, things to look forward to.

You are no different. Life may not seem like it will get better but it always does. If you give it some nice time, sit back and watch the show. In the end, life is good. If life isn't good, it's not the end.

Sorry you are going through so much pain. Take care, please just remember, we are here to talk.
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I hope chat's going okay for you. :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Unfortunately hun we have to go back to the start to work through all the pain so yes it will get more confusing and painful for awhile but then as therapy continues you will regain control regain hope and heal hun hugs to you
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think therapy gives us an imbalance because we are more vunerable and more reflective, so it feels like we are more disordered again...please talk with your therapist about what you are experiencing. S/he can adjust the pace and nature of the work so that you feel you have better footing...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.