I am making my wounds worse on purpose.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Abby Rose, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

Last night as I was cutting myself, after I saw this one cut on my forearm, something took a hold of me that I can't explain. After seeing the fresh wound the began picking at it with <mod edit: bunny - methods> trying to make it either deeper and/or more widespread, I can't recall the exact reason. After doing this I then tried to make the wound more painful by <mod edit: bunny - methods> that would inhance the pain. What concerns me other then the obvious, is that I don't know why I did this. I thought I knew the reasons I cut myself but this incident now has me questioning thoese reasons, so now I am complelty at a lost, not only cutting myself far more frequently but continuing the pattern of trying to make the wounds worse after the fact, without any reason as to why I'm doing this.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2007
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i usually do that for not making new scars, but the thing is that those scars will never leave, i made the first one of them 3 years ago, and i still have it. besides the more deep you cut, the harder is to not making it deeper. pm me if you need help or talk.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I make mine worse too. It's like a cut isnt good enough
    so I add salt and other stuff to make it sting!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.