i am new here needed an outlet

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by me76, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me76

me76 Member

hi im new here so im sorry if this sounds strange. I have been carrying this load I cannot carry anymore. there is too much I cant deal with anymore i try to be strong but im not strong enough. my wife knows I struggle with severe depression and she still makes it hard for me. I think she does it on purpose. I tried to be smart and remove all threats to myself but I found one today and well it didn't work. im really sick now but now I feel really bad that I couldn't even do that right. my wife is in the living room watching tv and im in here locked in the room in tears. been in here for almost 11 hours. I came here because I don't have it in me to call my doctor. (I actually don't want help, but know I need it)but actuallu I don't know why or what purpose im here just really confused and lost right now. the hurt is more unbearable than it usually is. im sorry if I offendeded
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry hun you harmed yourself please just pick up phone and call crisis or emergency number ok just do that You will get the support and care you deserve at hospital ok please hun do not suffer anymore ok please
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You certainly have not offended anybody here. I am sorry you are not getting the support you need from your wife. Part of it may be she simply does not know how or is incapable of giving the support you need. Based on what you said, you really need professional help and possibly medical attention as well as emotional help and support. Please either call the hospital yourself or just ask her to take you to emergency room. The difficulty in doing that I know will be very high, but it is a chance to get help and then decide if that help makes things worth it or not.

Take Care and Be Safe

4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

How are things now.

What action did you take to get help.
  5. me76

me76 Member

I never did get help. things are still going downhill. I do have a friend I can talk to but I don't want him to think bad of me because he is like a brother to me.
  6. me76

me76 Member

thank you for the support
  7. PinkiePieInTheSky

PinkiePieInTheSky Well-Known Member

If your friend is a brother to you, he probably would want to know that you are feeling this bad, and wants to help in whatever way he can.
  8. me76

me76 Member

yeah you are probably right. I just respect him so much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.