I am new here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ajinkya, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajinkya

Ajinkya New Member

Hello, i am new here. I am suffering from various psychological disorders. I am really expecting some help from this forum..

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya and welcome to the forum. what kind of help would you like to receive, would it help to talk? I have been here eight years and it still helps me, I hope you will find it helps you too.

3. Ajinkya

Ajinkya New Member

Thanks!
    Yes, it would be great if i get help throuń£h discussions. I would really appreciate.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sure honey, do you want to discuss here or in Private Message?

5. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site ... :)

6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Cooee and greetings, from myself and the wodnerful PPG Bubbles. Normally, I would greet you with some accompanying bubbles, but for now you have to suffice with my wonderful avatar, sorry and would have greeted you much earlier, except I just came back from a personal stay off-line) so apologies for my tardiness!

If there is anything at all you ever wish to talk about, you are always free to send me a private message if you do not wish to post it publicly in the forums - I am on-line the majority of the time (just unseen and unnoticed by most) but you always can expect a quick reply from me, no matter the time of day or night, in whatever part of the World you are in. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.