I am new here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ajinkya, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajinkya

Ajinkya New Member

Hello, i am new here. I am suffering from various psychological disorders. I am really expecting some help from this forum..

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hiya and welcome to the forum. what kind of help would you like to receive, would it help to talk? I have been here eight years and it still helps me, I hope you will find it helps you too.

3. Ajinkya

Ajinkya New Member

Thanks!
    Yes, it would be great if i get help throuń£h discussions. I would really appreciate.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Sure honey, do you want to discuss here or in Private Message?

5. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site ... :)

6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Cooee and greetings, from myself and the wodnerful PPG Bubbles. Normally, I would greet you with some accompanying bubbles, but for now you have to suffice with my wonderful avatar, sorry and would have greeted you much earlier, except I just came back from a personal stay off-line) so apologies for my tardiness!

If there is anything at all you ever wish to talk about, you are always free to send me a private message if you do not wish to post it publicly in the forums - I am on-line the majority of the time (just unseen and unnoticed by most) but you always can expect a quick reply from me, no matter the time of day or night, in whatever part of the World you are in. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.