I am new on here..be gental..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by paulisheartbroken, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi this is my first post on here..
    I have been in a harrowing place, since september of this year.
    I am undergoing treatment.

all questions welcome.
  2. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

I'm sorry to hear you're not doing well, but glad to hear you are seeking help.

I can't really tell, but it seems like there was a bad incident that caused your current prediciment. Feel free to explain if that is the case. Or if I'm completely off (happens all the time).

If it is, then I'm sure you will eventually get the best of it, as bad as things might seem right now.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Fell free to talk or just vent your frustrations.. We are hear to offer you support and maybe a little advice..The members here are very friendly and truly care what is going on..Take Care!!
  4. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

welcome to sf, *big hugs* we are all here 4 you and we dont judge.
    take care and stay safe
  5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) welcome to sf. feel free to talk further with us and i hope that you will find a lot of support to help you through things :hug:
  6. thanks for the reply..

I have reaction depression.

I split from my girlfreind of exactly 5 years on sept 1st.
    (said she was seeing another guy)

..on 20th sept.in the small hours, i made a drunken, but serious attempt to take my own life <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>

Later that day after drinking even more, I phoned my ex who got this new guy to take the call...

I guessed he was at her house, so went to make a vist.
    When I got there, they were in the bedroom.
    I lost it, and forced my way in, and dragged him out of my former home.

He had no option but to call the police, who gave me a breath test after seeing me drive away.

I never drink/drive - but had a total breakdown on this day.

A week passed, she called to say she was moving him in because she was so 'took' with him.

There are now wedding plans, and he is sleeping on my old mattress.

I am scarred for life now. I loved her so much.

I lost my driving licence, and job.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
  7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

welcome to SF :) hope u find the support u need :)
  8. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome to the forums:stars:

I'm very sorry about your whole situation, but my own insight on this is, try to move on, there are many other girls out there, who would stay loyal and a person who does that to you, doesn't deserve a place in your memory. You have to understand the psychology, the things we can't get, we'll keep on trying to get......the best way to fight it, is to achieve other goals. The more people you date or hang out with will make you gain a whole new perspective on things, that maybe she wasn't as perfect or "the one" after all. Dump everything that reminds you about her, is also recommended to recover. Take this action, I'm sure it will help.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
  9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how r u today
    welcome to SF
    u can pm me anytime
    u will like this Forum...everybody here so sweet & caring :)
    take care
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you reach out for some support. Sorry your suffering but i agree get rid of everything and just move on try anyways the pain will eventually lessen Keep talking okay we are here.
  11. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

wlcome to SF. Keep talking and sharing and I hope you find the support here you need
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum.. sorry to hear you're struggling, hope we can help you ease the pain.
  13. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

you won't have to bear it alone.
  14. ^^

thanks for the support.

I have known this girl since school. met her again when i was 18. lost contact until she got job working for my dad 5 years ago.

Im 42 years old.

Everything i ever wanted to do,- I did with this woman. pics/vids are everywhere in my house.

Sex, drugs and parties- all over the UK.

My life is now empty... I was married '93-2004. cant take this again, and I have already set a date for me to die.
    - my dad died on my ex. birthday, (19thdec2005) so it seems fitting. 19th dec.2009. to die.
    It will be the best ever b.day present for my ex.
  15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear about the things you have been through, but things can change. Your ex is not worth taking your life over. We will do the best we can to help you get through this. :hug:
  16. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that, but we're always here for you.
  17. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

That sucks dude.

I've never been that close to anyone, so I can't really say i understand what you're going through. But I bet you can get through this. I don't know if that means finding someone else, just putting things behind you, or what. But I bet you'll figure something out even if you never forget this experience.

You getting out at all with friends the past month?
  18. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Hello Paul and welcome to SF.
    I hope you find some support here-
    Everyone here is willing to listen and help in any way we can.

Hope to see you around

19. :):)

thanks for all the feedback.
    you sound a great bunch of people.

thanks again-Paul.
  20. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

OMG...im so sorry to hear that..I feel u...im glad u join here...people will help u here...and u can pm me anytime
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.