I am new to this site.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Myboocv, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myboocv

Myboocv New Member

Hello all, well I did have a site I was on before very much like this one. I don't know what happen, but for day's now have been unable to get onto it. So I found this one and liked how it it was like the other one, and how friendly you all seemed. So here is my story all in short. I am 26 years old and since before I was born my family has been dealing with suicide. There was one in 1975 my aunt Donna whom I am named after. She left 2 sons behind and chose to end her life xxxx. She was my mom's big sister. Then back in 2001 the morning of the towers attacked my aunt Debbie did the same as he other sister. She had no clue about the towers because she did it so early that morning. She also left behind a son and a not stating his father was to sign over rights and that my parents were to raise him. Which happened, despite all his medical conditions he is doing very well. Now this year my dad's side of the family experienced 2 suicides. One was March 22, 2010 whom was my father, he xxx himself in the family garage. Then May 28, 2010 his youngest brother locked himself in a car in a garage with the car going. The hardest of all had been my dad. There is only me and my brother and cousin/ brother. So I was daddy's little girl, and my little one loved him so much. I was in therapy previously before my dad's passing, thankfully due to bad life choices and dealing with these past deaths. Any how I am doing ok, It is a day by day thing, but I love to read others stories and try to be there for one another, so if you ever want to talk I am here and will be around.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Donna!! Boy you have had your share of greif...I hope it hasn't dragged you down..Stay with us and get what support you can from the members here.. Are you going to any kind of greif counseling??Well just wanted to say hi and welcome..

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Donna...and welcome...this is so unfair...how does one stay well when there is such sadness and craziness around you???Know this was their fate and NOT yours...please continue to work in therapy and know there is support and caring for you here...welcome and hope you get some goodness coming your way...J

4. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

Harsh, really sorry for you Donna. Hey and Hi and hope things work out for you somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.