I am new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I am so depressed and so close to the edge. I hope that this site can help me and I look forward to posting here. My mind is in a blank right now and the words are just not coming out the way I want them to I am sorry about that.
Anyway, it is nice to be here.

Julia-C

Welcome to S.F. I think everyone here is looking for some kind of help, sometimes it's just help to realize we are not alone. That we have not been singled out by society or what ever manifestation of divinity exists. We all here want to help each other and that includes helping you. Just keep in mind none of us are professionals, and we all have problems which we are trying to deal with.

That being said this is a very good place to blow off steam. To read about other's struggles, and share your own.

If you ever feel as if you are at the end of a rope and your only alternative is self harm, then please call emergency care professionals. Because we can only listen, and share our own experiences.

I hope you find comfort in your life and a home here.

Hi all,
I am so depressed and so close to the edge. I hope that this site can help me and I look forward to posting here. My mind is in a blank right now and the words are just not coming out the way I want them to I am sorry about that.
Anyway, it is nice to be here.
Hi. I am also new here. With a little bit of luck we can all help each other through the hard times.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
Hello, Welcome to SF! I hope you find the support you are looking for! If you need anything or need a friend or something don't hesitate to PM me. :) Can't wait to see you posting more! :hug: Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00