I am new..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by daisymarie, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisymarie

daisymarie New Member

Hello-
    My name is daisy and I am 29 years old from the central part of the USA. I am almost 30 years old and feel generally stuck and sucky about my life. I feel like I have done nothing good with my life. I have been in and out of college trying to finish a BA since 2003 however my multiple hospitalizations for my psychiatric issues have put my studies on hold many times. I am jealous of both my younger siblings who both are done with their degrees, working fulltime. One is married with two kids and the other is engaged.

I have dealt with symptoms of my Bipolar disorder for many years. I have engaged in self destructive behaviors including alcohol and prescription drug abuse, binge eating, reckless sex, self harm and suicide attempts. I just feel like I am going no where but am too tired to actually make another attempt on my life. I feel so stuck, so alone, so lame. Thanks for listening...

Daisy :flower:

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us and sorry for what has brought you here. I hope you are able to talk some here as there are a lot of people here that will be able to relate and understand.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Daisy and welcome...I hope you find some patience with yourself...the issues you are battling are quite significant and the fact that you are continuing to try to finish your degree is admirable...I have a younger brother who seemed to have the charmed life, so I know how that feels...hope you care for yourself better as you clearly sound like a good person and by no means 'lame'...welcome again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.