i am new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by discreetgirl72, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. discreetgirl72

discreetgirl72 Account Closed

Hi all
    I am discreetgirl72, i am new to site and i am rather new to the entire online world as my computer's computer access got taken away from me a long while ago but now I am back online at last and I have set up a new facebook and email address so no-one can find me. Anyway to explain it a little bit about me, I am currently suffering from depression and I also have issues with self harm, eating issues and i am also seeing a mental health social worker once a month. I am also studying part time with ICS (distance learning) and I am working part time.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas and welcome back to the online world and of course to this forum! It's great that you are already seeing mental health workers, I hope you will find this site useful and find that talking help and things improve for you. :)

3. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Hello and welcome to the community. There are a lot of good people here in that would be more then willing to listen and support you. I hope that you are having a good day/evening.

Hugs

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are among a nice bunch of people who will help and support. Keep posting for support.

5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Re: i am new and completely lost in here.

I am suffering from Depression as a result of Loss in several ways. I have never been in here before and I certainly don't anticipate any problems. I have been in therapy before, over 25 yrs ago. I am not in counseling or anything. I live alone in a remote area so am fairly isolated. I guess I can welcome incrisis99 as well.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi True Lee, welcome to the forum. :) You are among friends who will help and support you. Together we can help each other get through our down days. Keep posting for support and care. PM me anytime if you need to talk in private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.