I am New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by simpa, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simpa

simpa New Member

Hi, I am new here. I have been having many mental problems including Obsessive/Complusive disorder and it makes my life a hell. I am taking pills since last 10 years.
    I am hopefully here to find help from this website.

2. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hi. I also deal with OCD (to an extreme at times~) let us know how we can help. Welcome to the site *hugs*

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Simpa welcome to forum nice to meet you

4. SteveBy

SteveBy Active Member

Hi Simpa...welcome. I am quite new to this too. Reading other posts and seeing others' thoughts helps. No so alone in here. Not being alone makes a difference.

5. simpa

simpa New Member

Thank you very much for your kind messages

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. here you will find people who understand and will try and help. I hope things get better for you and hope SF can be helpful to you :)

7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Cooee. :)

You have definitely come to the right place and will find a lot help on SF, not just from the administrators and moderators, but from all members as well, be it in the forums or the chat, if ever you use i, at any time of the day or night, from people your own age, slightly younger or well exceeding your own (note I do not use the word 'old' :p).
    Sit a spell, you have nothing here to worry about when posting about what is going on in your life and will never be misunderstood, so welcome - I used to have bubbles to offer new members, but that feature has currently been disabled unfortunately (Bell Nut!!!!), so you will have to make do with the lovely and extremely beautiful PPG Bubbles I use as my avatar for the time being. She loves all. :)

8. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Welcome Simpa to SF, You should be able to find help here if it is company or another person that you wish to talk to, sometimes the simple things can be the most effective if the people that you are talking to know what and how you are going through something, I myself have not know anyone one with OCD or had any knowledge about it, that I know of.. I can learn an possibly help someone that is going through it, I sincerely hope that you can get the help you need here and in turn that perhaps some of us here can help another person as well. We will be here for you any time day or night, even if it just someone to talk with or you are lonely!We all wish you the best!

9. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi simpa, Welcome to the forum and I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been experiencing with OCD. I hope things improve for you. You'll find very caring and supportive people on this forum and I'm glad you're here. Take care, Husky

10. Ravengirl

Ravengirl Active Member

Hallo I am new too. Same here, OSD, anxiety... every day is a struggle.
    I feel like noone understands me.
    Hope we will all find help on this website. :)

11. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I hope it helps you to deal with your issue. Take care and most important be strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.