I am new!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by artistamua, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artistamua

artistamua New Member

Hello,
    My name is Joey I am a 23 yr old male. I have had suicidal thoughts before. I honestly don't know if I am depressed but I do know that I am fighting quite an emotional battle with myself. I need someone to reach out to that will listen and understand without setting off any "alarms" I feel the need to express myself without limitations about what I am feeling. I am actually really afraid to commit suicide, It's been hard and I need support. I look forward to getting to know all or at least some of you. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

Joey

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Joey :tongue: We've already met but welcome again :welcome:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Joey, welcome to SF. :hug: My PM box is always open if you want to talk.

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hi joey, i hope you find the people you can reach out to here, we're a good bunch really so :welcome:

5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to Sf Joey, you have come to the right place for support, I look forward to getting to know you.

Hazel

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you reach out here lots of support here :bubble:

7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) welcome to the forum :) nice to meet you :shake: hope you find lots of support here

8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Welcome. Shame doesn't exist here.

9. artistamua

artistamua New Member

Thank you all for your welcoming! I appreciate you.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Joey, You've come to the right place if it's people you want to relate with..Welcome to the forums!!

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Joey. Listening without alarm bells ringing is something we do well. I am sure you will find good listeners here. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.