• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

i am new

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cant_go_on

hey i am new here...i am pretty sad and suicidal....but i thought that i should give this site a shot...so hi everyone

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Dear Can't Go On;

I'm glad you came here to give us a shot.:smile: In all humility, I think this site is a life-saver - it saved mine summer last year when I was looking for 'methods'. I found this site "accidentally" and the loving caring replies I got made a huge difference. I hope the same is true for you, as this site is populated with some of the kindest most supportive people I've ever had the pleasure to know.:smile: :smile: I am pleased to be able to give back to others the same kindness and support that was given to me when I was in the depths of despair.

Welcome to the forum. Please lean on us when you feel you can't hold yourself up. We'll gladly support you.:smile:

least

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you decided to give us a try. You will find loads of support here. I hope we are able to make a difference. Take care hun. Hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00