I am no longer getting any enjoyment out of life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by randomguy9, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

Well i joined this forum thinking school was my problem... turns out thats just one of many triggers.

At this point... I just do not see any chance of enjoying life anymore. It's spring break... and I have nothing better to do then play video games... I have no friends, and to afraid to try to make any more... and have seen how that **** ends anyway.

At this point.. the video games i used to enjoy are just a reflection of the rest of my life... I need to work 20X as hard to do 1/2 as well... I just do not have any natural talent...

my other hobbies are going down that same direction... I watch people who have been at it less then half the time I have approach me in skill...

I thought school was my problem... but i don't know anymore... even the time I do have to myself... I can't enjoy... i am so sick of failing... and getting very tempted to end it all.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You're not alone there. I'm the same way.

And I know just how you feel. Hang in there. You never know when you might meet someone, or where you might find a sudden burst of inspiration.

3. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you've been having a really rough time and depression has been holding you back.

You're probably not as bad as you think. At least, I know when I was depressed I wasn't. When you're in that sort of state all you see is the bad, and you struggle to do everything. It's difficult.

Don't forget - if you escape the state you're in now, go out, make some friends etc. etc. you will be better at the things you do, and happier.

4. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

I am never allowing myself friends again... it always ends in more pain then it is worth...

the only way to hapiness would be sucess... soemthign that apears to be intent on eluding me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.