I am not a human..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DrownedGirl, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrownedGirl

DrownedGirl Well-Known Member

Well i had it. I have tuched the rock bodom. A boy..that i had some fellings to him. He wasn`t really something special. A regular guy. Well i saw him on a bus and kind of smiled at him...and he sayde ..backoff you freak. So now i know i am a freak.God da*** i was so :mad: and sad at the same moment that i just took the razorblade and cut my arms my legs..I was sitting in my bath and when i stand up..well it was a mess. Now i really made myself so...ugly. But i can`t help myself anymore. I can`t live whitout the blood runing from me.. i am just so dammm aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Aww don't say that :(! Other people are always a source of dissapointment, don't think that you're alone because of one extremely rude person, why does his opinion matter? Look I'm here if you wanna talk about it.

3. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

That guy was a total jerk and his opinion means nothing. He is the freak. What kind of person would say something like that to anyone? Think about it. I wouldn't let that creep make you feel bad, feel bad for him for being so stupid.

4. Canti

Canti Guest

You win some, you dont win some. You shouldnt let some jerk rip you off like that. Ive had simular experiances to this.. it really is hard to shake off but it can be done :)

Who knows he may have been alittle nervous that a girl has actually talked to him (im gonna presume you´re a girl) and it freaked him out.

5. Stigmother

Stigmother New Member

That is such a narrow minded boy. I reckon he'd have said the same about his, let's say, own sister wearing a dull facial treatment mask around the house. These guys are cowards, afraid of what they don't understand. You don't need cowards in your life. No sir. I've long got used to the idea that I'd better keep myself in a lonely state rather than wasting time and ruining my life with coward and narrow-minded opposite-sex-creatures.

Oh, DrownedGirl, you really should find someone really close to talk to! Someone who has been through very much the same things as you have. But I reckon that's why you're here on this forum.

And you are perfectly human. You feel. That's what makes us human. The only thing that does. I'd actually say the boy is less human!

EDIT: ah, and yes, it might just be what Canti said now that I think about it! Who knows what is the real reason for his agressivity. Well, he still isn't very brave!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.