i am not human

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mokumokuren1, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mokumokuren1

mokumokuren1 Member

i think its true and i have to see the reality..

i am mistreated from being a baby for this reason. i am not a human. i am not a human to any body. im not a human to my birth parents, the people who raise me from a young age, my boss or the people at work.

when dogs are very sick or old, they are killed calmly, right? i dont understand why i cant do the same. its not different.

i dont see me as a human. im not a human. all of the time that i am abused.. physically and sexually abused when a child by people who raise me, sexually abused by people as teenager, emotionally abused by bosses and people at work.. i am not a human, i am a dirty mutt who gos to people to beg. thats what i am.

there is dogs that live on the street and never have any family or any friends, right? dirty dogs who sleep in the rain. that is me. like a mangy dog, i am skinny and destroyed.

i am a dog. not a human.. im a dog. i am asking to get hurt from begging to people. i am a abused dog that cowers. thats what i am.

when i die, people who see my death wont be upset because it will be like seeing a dog get hit by a car. who cares? its just a dog..
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

You are a human being. Your being able to type fluidly and intelligently and convey your feelings to us in the above post is enough for us to accept and believe this fact. :) The people in your past and present who treat you like a dog ought to be ashamed. They shouldn't steep down to that level, and sadly some people in this world are jerks, plain and simple.

If it means anything, we on SF miss people here and IRL when they leave us.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

The way you are feeling is because of the abuse.
    Abused children have no esteem and spend all their time trying to please others.
    You need therapy to break the vicious cycle of abuse.
    Go see your GP and get a referral.
    You can change this horrible way of feeling, there is a way out of this other than death. :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I for one would care okay You are important you are special and i and many here would care okay You replace those negative words that people have put in your mind with kind words hun here anytime you need someone to listen hugs
  5. Darkdragon44

Darkdragon44 Well-Known Member

Same here Hun, I think you have a life and love soon to come
    You just have to get help and Death will go away.....
  6. lostinca

lostinca Well-Known Member

Sweetie you are human and even if you were a dog as you call it well then you would be better off, personally my dog gets way better treatment then I do most of the time and she's always loved and happy Boot's has a permanent case of "happy tail."
    Try to think of all of the positive things that people have said to you maybe you could sit down with a notepad and write down the positive things that people have said to you over the years and keep reading and re reading those notes again and again until the bad thoughts outweigh the negative thoughts?
    I hope you find peace. You don't deserve to be abused, nobody does.
  7. jlc20m

jlc20m Well-Known Member

How are you feeling now? Just wondering...

8. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel, because I feel it too. I don't have any advice, I just hope, this can be survived. It sure doesn't feel like it. It's like, yeah, not human, just some sort of huge virus that started as a human. But I will try to recover till the end. Just in case life and death are not that different. I truly hope you will recover somehow. (And then tell me how you did it.. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.