I am not strong enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is, but right now I just know I am not strong enough to deal with all of the things that are going on in my life. I have been in one of my low periods for about 3 weeks now, and nothing I do seems to make it any better at all, in fact, it's only gotten worse. I feel like it may be related to the fact of me feeling extremely alone in my life. I am terrible at making friends, because I am so shy, which leaves me usually on my own. I also think playing into it is the stress from school. I just don't understand why everything happens at once, it's like the world is working completely against you and most of the time, I feel like it would be easier to just give up.

Most of the time recently, I feel like the people in my life that care about me, don't ACTUALLY care at all, that they are just playing along and trying to convince me that they're always gonna be there for me. I truly wonder a lot whether it is that they ACTUALLY want to be my friend or if they simply felt pity for me. I hate feeling like this because it causes me to push the people I am closest with away as far as possible, which in turn just makes this entire situation worse.

I honestly don't know where I was getting with this, but I really just needed to get some of that off my chest because I am done, so overwhelmed and done

-Ella

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Ella and welcome...I am sure you will find many people who truly understand here...I hope you post more and tell us what is going on...welcome again, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00