I am not suicidal anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I dont know if this is a good thing, I have to face this miserable existance, I miss feeling the way I was feeling over the last few weeks where I thought I was going crazy

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Existence doesn't have to be miserable.

You should explain on why you miss the feelings of going crazy. I can understand that. Not necessarily of going crazy, but a long time ago I'd be feeling ok and then all of a sudden I would miss the depression. Like that I want to remain depressed because it's a constant. It's pretty much a constant now.

3. wastedmylife

I cant explain the way I am feeling, maybe I should be on a different board, I have physical problems that no man my age should have to go through

I feel alone in this, I miss the way I was feeling over the weekend when I was driving around thought I was going crazy ready to call 911

Maybe I should be in a hospital or something

4. wastedmylife

Now I just feel almost resigned to this depressive misery, I dont think I can live like this

5. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i too feel sealed in pathetic misery

6. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

That is sooo good. Man, I was suicidal tonight and I took myself to the ER. THAT will make you want to come to your senses!
    Know that you're existence is not miserable, it's the situation. But you can help yourself by getting through it. I probably need to tell a therapist or someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.