I am oh so pathetic ...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by A.SoNiC.boY, Oct 2, 2010.

1. A.SoNiC.boY

A.SoNiC.boY Well-Known Member

I really am, I still love her and its tearing me apart. Anyone would tell me to give up and move on, but I can't. I'm miserable, and I know I need to be strong for my daughter, but its just so hard sometimes. I hate myself for my weakness, and I do truly mean that. In addition, I must say that I sincerely wish I was dead and in the ground. Thats not an option at the moment, but how I wish it was. FML! Someone just kill me... Please?

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I hate how love leaves so many feeling pathetic for something they once had. Something that was your life. Something that made and gave you a reason to keep moving forward. Suddenly it's gone. It leaves a massive void on your life. And no matter what you do or try to fill it with, nothing seems able to do the job. And people say your being pathetic. Just move on. Give it up and go. There are other fish in the sea. Or worse, you find yourself pathetic.

It's not pathetic. It's not a flaw in who you are. It's not wrong to feel the way you do. In a sense you are mourning a loss. And a huge one at that. So grieve. Give yourself some time to confront the feelings you're having. Then stand up, reach out to people that are close to you or members here and take baby steps at getting past the pain. You can do it hun. But not alone. Alone the inadequate feelings only grew and consume. With help, you can shrink them back down to something bearable or atleast something that you can stand up against. :arms:

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Ben, I still grieve the loss of my two wives, and kids. And they have all moved on. It pains me at tiems that things could have been radically different. But it was a hallucination that brought it all crumbling down.

Give yourself time to grieve the loss. Take your time, and just cry, or do whatever you need to, to grieve the loss. And be kind to yourself. Calling yourself pathetic only adds to the pain.