i am on mdma

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by meh__, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meh__

meh__ Well-Known Member

any of your experiences with it? its my new fave drugg

2. sadsoul

sadsoul Member

It was my favorite drug for two years. I remember taking my first pill ( green nike ) very vividly. However, the rest is a big blur. Eight years after my first pill I've taken over a hundred and I'll tell you what... its no where as fun as it used to be. Enjoy it while it lasts, because as good as it feels, it won't last forever. It starts to lose its "magic" after awhile. All I ask from you is that you take caution and think about what your doing... take it from someone with regret by the handfuls... limit your use and if possible just stop. Once you open up to one drug the others don't seem so bad anymore, and thats when shit starts going into a downward spiral. Take caution friend, I never thought it would happen to me but drugs have defiantly fucked me up...

3. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

I've had many experiences, though they're long in the past. I could tell you enough stories to fill several books, but this isn't really the place to do so.

DanceSafe and Bluelight are good communities to check out. Take care of yourself, have fun, but do so responsibly.

4. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

i used to love it back in the early 90's, when it was pure and coming in from holland, did a lot of it, it was pure heaven for a good 7 to 8 hours (it was real good, pure MDMA)...

bad side... it really messes up your serotonin production center, MDMA or extacy forces the brain to release mass amounts of serotonin and in doing so quite literally burns out that mechanism in the brain. look up scans of heavy extacy users and compare them who have never tried it. the serotonin production centers are trashed, they are all curled up and deformed, and they don't know if they have the ability to repair itself. there have also been studies that show links to Parkinsons Disease, and prolonged if not permanent depression is almost always present...

now i know MDMA is a ton of fun, or at least it was back in the early 90's, but the stuff now is mostly domestic, it's cut to crap, they will use anything to create the desired effect that people want, mescaline, meth, heroin and all sorts of homemade chemicals. using extacy these days is the equivalant to drinking bath tub gin. the people involved are no longer innocent party goers, the russians have a good monopoly on production and distribution and if it isn't them it crap coming up from mexico. yes you may occasionally find a good source that manages to make it's way from europe, a rare shipment from amsterdamn but it is really rare...

these days, you couldn't pay me to take it again, it is a world i want no part of...

now funny note, i am an old Rave brat, been into it ever since i went to my first party in 1991, and i haven't stopped going since, i would travel hours for a party, camp out in the dessert, follow secret directions to find some wharehouse... in all of these years i never once got loaded at a party or rave (night clubs are another story, i hate night clubs and using was the only way i could deal, amusing because i also bounced at night clubs for years), never needed it, the vibe, the people and the music was all i needed...

r...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.