I am out of here!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Did u think i am so weak that i will obey what u say? stay in this shit whole and suffer more? I just was sent to this world to be in pain and do what other people say;;;;............I hope everybody suffers till their death when they see me ;when i hang my self everyone will remeber me and then understand whats the feeling SADNESS AND UNDERSTAND the feeling that will never change my death.....Tharpists just see u as 100dolars and people like u STRANGERS see u like a freak ...there is nothing that can make me feel better cuz life is hard and its all about suffering and pain......Last word to god aswell ; ; ; sent me to hell if i u think that i didnt suffer more!.....fuck everyone and fuck life!
  2. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

I hear ya. I feel like doin it every day. But I know that I don't know enough to say what the future holds so I'll wait and see.
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

life,Dear friend I just wanted you to know I understand exactly how you feel my dear friend and exactly I mean.You're doing it tough and don't deserve this shit,I wish I could change thing's mate for all of us,I'm really so sorry the pain is so hard.:sad:
  4. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I, along with everyone else here, am not trying to tell you what to do. however, if you did not want help you wouldnt have come on this forum, or posted what you did. i just hope that you kind find a way to cope with life, its hard...but its all there is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.