I am over thinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlxjaded

I keep telling myself to pick a date and I never can.
I keep thinking about what would be the less painful/messy
I just want to do.

I'm ready, lord; if you exist, take me or I will take myself.

I woke up this morning and thought I had died. It took hours before I actually was able to speak to someone who confirmed i"m still unfortunately alive.

What can I do?
I want to go to "the other world"- not a mental hospital.

Please, please help.

EDIT.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME.
DON'T LIE AN SAY YOU DO CARE BECAUSE YOU DON'T. .

Ordep

We all matter.

I don't have to know you to know you matter. Living is a right, living happily is also a right, but one we have to fight for, and we're here to help eachother fight for that. So yeah, you do matter.

nolonger

What Pedro said.

If so many people think that we should live and they have an apparent urge to do so maybe we should stick around and try to think that there is hope. But you do matter, everyone matters. Remember this is a mental illness talking, NOT YOU. It may seem as though you have become the mental illness(I actually think that of myself nearly :() but remember that there is a you behind this smear of unhappiness.

Keep holding on mlxjaded :), it may seem strange and completely untrue but there are people that care :).

wallflower

You're not alone. Hang in there, please.

It's hard to explain this without getting into an essay, but I think that God does care and that no matter what he will be there.

TWF

WHY would you care?

I'm just me.

Plain'ole, ugly'ole, pathetic'ole me.
Just to clear up, I honestly, honestly care for anyone suffering from suicidal feelings or depression because I know how bad it is and I'd want support when depressed myself. I'm sure everybody else feels the same, please hold on.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Okay am I really going nuts or did two posts get deleted from here from last night? One of which were mine?! :huh:
Hi mlx, yes the server has moved which resulted in some posts disappearing.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00