I am overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DS183, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DS183

DS183 New Member

and cannot imagine a life without this pain and desire to kill myself. I have lost everything and I am a burden on my family. I can't find a reason to live. I hate myself and everything associated with my life.

Six weeks ago I attempted suicide. I was in hospital for 2 days. I was diagnosed with bi-polar but I don't know if that is right. I haven't missed taking my meds even once since then but they don't work.

Last night I dreamed that it was the last day for everyone on earth to live. Somehow we would all die with the coming of the dawn. It was such a peaceful feeling.

DS

2. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

I don't have any words to say, because I don't know exactly what you're going through. It must hurt, and I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. :[

All I can give you are hugs and the fact that I care--and if you can help me in any way understand your pain, or help you, I'm here for you. Please don't die yet.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you need to tell doctor meds are not working okay may have to change them or up the dose it does take 6 weeks for some meds to take full effect keep talking to your doctor okay

4. DS183

DS183 New Member

Thank you both for trying to understand. I called a suicide hotline and feel a bit better - like some pressure has been released. I pray that this urge leave me and I can sleep.

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I also hope that you begin to feel better. If your meds are not helping, then I think it is absolutely imperative that you tell your doctor and get them adjusted! This could make all the difference for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.