I Am Posting Here Because

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

This may yet get me and I may soon find myself in a crisis.

It seems like crap is starting to take it's toll. Or is it? maybe it's all in my head.

But still today my car seems worse than ever.
    I am having issues with a nerve in my right thigh I think. That could affect my ability to play drums as that is the foot I use to play bass drum.

Also....I dont think I am going to make it thru the 50-60 mins of music we are playing a week from tomorrow. I think my right arm will literally stop working at some point.

I am feeling scared and terribly saddened all of a sudden. Worry is gripping me, and choking me every minute.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks WC. I am making a decision tonight.
  4. Gina

Gina Member

It has helped me sometimes to think that dead is forever, yeah this sucks but I might as well stick around and see how everythings turns out.
    Kind of like 'maybe the movie will get better, I don't have anything else to do so might as well stay.'
    I'm new here have struggled a long long time and I'm stuggling now, so forgive me if I can't stay with you long.
    You are in a good location, here.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know you're dealing with a lot, but I hope the decision you make is a positive one. You've made it through so much and you can make it through this too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.