I am pretty sure I am on my Last Legs

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So yesterday I went out and purchased myself a new car. I need a vehicle to so I can transport myself around. Yet all of the sudden the joy and comfort my new toy brought me was gone. I am right back to the bottomless pit that I came from.

This is a sign, a sign that I am going to act on my impulses soon. Getting new things that I actually wanted used to bring me such wonderful joy. It made me enjoy life... I think. Yet now that feeling comes and goes like the wind. I cannot enjoy anything. I think that is why I do not update my websites any more. That is why I just leave video games in their wrappers. That is why I do not upgrade my computer.

Everything I do is just an empty void. Pointless and plain, just me trying to force myself to fit in with society.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sounds like your depression is worsening YOu need to be talking to your doctor about the change in you. Maybe time to change your medication go in for more therapy Time to change things up a bit so you do feel better take care
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Ah yes the doctor... that person who I do not see about depression.