i am really down

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by poom, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poom

poom Member

I am struggling , i just dont want to be here anymore. i just have had enough. i cant sleep for ages now, i have horrible vivid dreams and i cant see a way forward, i had to resign from my job because of being ill and i have had a row with my sister who just tells me to pull myself together like she does. i worried because my youngest daughter is off to uni and i have used her to keep me going. i am just really tired of life, it just all feels a waste of time. i am sorry i just sound so moaning. this never seems to end

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun depression sucks it does but you can get help to beat it okay try changing medication up a bit get some therapy hun I am sorry you are sad YOur daughter will be home soon for holidays hun hugs

3. poom

poom Member

thank you, it just feels end less. thanks

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:grouphug: Many hugs to both of you! =D

P.S. I love what total_eclipse said.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I also agree with Total E...

and not sleeping sucks the life out of you..
    please talk to your GP as soon as you can..
    your daughter will still need you poom whether she's home or at uni
    I hope you'll keep reaching out for help *hug*

6. Courtz

Courtz Well-Known Member

I suffered alot last year. I couldn't sleep, i wasnt eating. I had convinced myself that it was my time to go. So time after time i tried to end my life. I now realise that it wasnt time to end my life. I just needed someone to listen to me and to hear what i was going through without judging me. I also packed my job in because i was unstable to work. I've taken a few months off and only when i'm ready will i get a job. Things take time to heal. I have an Uncle who is much like your sister. He practically wished my life away. I got into college and and he said i'd fail. You shouldnt listen to people with negative views like that because in my experience they know nothing about mental illness or what its like to cope with them.

Things will get better. You can always talk to me through a thread. I will help you the best I can

:mhmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.