I am really starting to hate to go places

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zodi, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I am tired of being alone. I know one has to be happy alone before they can be happy with someone but I am so lonely. I am basically happy with the steps I have taken to better my life.

Where I work, they opened the outside bar and I have to see all the happy couples sitting and dancing together. I go to the grocery store and see families shopping. It seems as though everywhere I look I see happy couples. I know I will never have that. I have turned into a mean spiteful person. I never get a break, I never get a chance.

Sorry for starting so many threads.

2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

You said you are happy with the steps you have taken to better you life, but I am assuming that these steps did not include trying to meet someone. Maybe that should be your next step, Not knowing where you are from it is difficult to offer too many suggestions, but the internet is an option that you can use. Otherwise, are there any social clubs in the area that you can frequent? Well just a thought.
    If there is anything i can do for you please don't hesitate to PM me.

3. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Dear Zodi please talk with us. What are these steps U have taken? Sometimes it helps to get some advise before taking another step. U can PM me anytime if U want to!

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I know exactly how you feel. I see ppl having fun, laughing, talking in big groups of people then I look at me, all alone for no reason. I hate it and it is so depressing, even when im around people. You dont have to be alone to be lonely.

5. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I have lost weight, I exercise daily and I went back to school to get additional education to find a better job.

I already love someone dearly but that won't materialize. I realize that but I can't move on. I know that this is the man I want to spend my life with. Hopefully, it will be short.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.