i am really suicidal again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

i feel so down. Very sad. very lost. I thought I had won the war against depression, now is back here. I am so desperate. I am not taking any antidepressant and not going to see a therapist. I feel like I need to be in a hospital but I can't do it. I could not possibly be able to explain why at work, i could lose my job.
    so lost, so alone

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

then you need to talk to you doctor and see if outpatient therapy is availlable and if you can get on some medicaiton to keep the depression at bay You need help so reach out and get it now hun

3. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

but what do i do now that i feel so suicidal?? i have done 3 previous attempts. Last one almost kills me. the thing is i can't help it feeling this way

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Alot of us feel this way i being one but i hang on to the thought i cannot harm my family that way i cannot leave them with such pain. you need to find something to hang onto someone that will keep you here You can phone crisis line to talk just tell them you just need someone to talk to that is all until the feeling lessens some okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.