i am sad

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by melonwedges, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melonwedges

melonwedges New Member

my stepdad yells at me and calls me names like fatty and pig.
    he throws stuff at me and breaks my things.
    he talks mean to my daddy.
    my mommy loves me but she said that there is a reason he does that.
    my sister is a gudance counclur she tried telling my mom, but now i am not alowed to talk to her agan.
    i no he hates me
    does this hapen to evryone?

2. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

It happens to far too many.

How old are you? Is it possible for you to go live with your father, or someone else who is better than your stepfather and your mother?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is a reason he does that and it has nothing to do with you...he is mean and truly has problems...sorry you have to be exposed to that, but know it is his problem, not a reflection of who you are...big hugs, J

4. IAD121212

IAD121212 Well-Known Member

HE is the one with the problem, as sadeyes says. NOT you. I hate bullies like him.

5. NotThisLife

NotThisLife Well-Known Member

How sad. Sad for you and sad for him. Look at him, throwing things and yelling like scared little child. It's sad you have to be exposed to such immature behavior, but just remember it's his problem and not yours. One day you will look back and see how sad of a person he is.

Just remember who you are and that you are better than him. He's just a scared man who throws tantrums. Be above his behavior and don't let it influence you, and try to find friends or relatives you can talk to and maybe even stay with for a day or two if things get really bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.