I am scared..i was nearly dieing...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

i am scared..i wanna die..but scared of death...i hanged my self today and i lost uncouncusness rapidly and the rope snapped and i found my self at floor shaking like i was having seizures:(
  2. sorry to say but i dont believe that.
  3. life

life Well-Known Member

i didnt ask if u belived or u didnt sara...
  4. so what did you want to do, show off?
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

this right here...is proof why this site is going downhill. Period.
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Firstly how do you know you lost consciousness rapidly. I don't believe you are physically aware of losing consciousness let alone how fast. How do you know what a seizure feels like? I mean unless you have them a lot you couldn't possibly know. I've seen a seizure as I've worked with children that had them on and off. Can you explain it to me??

Look, I'm going to come off as a bitch and frankly I don't care. Do you not come here looking for support? With your issues, with your stories and you want people to take them at face value, yes? You want people to believe you and try to help and support you. How in the hell do you expect people to support someone who is hardly supportive of others. I find it sickening that you berate others whether it be believable or not then get pissed off when someone doesn't believe you.

now I will wait the commencement of you lashing out and saying oyu don't give a fuck what i think blah blah blah. Grow up and be supportive or don't say anything at all.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Going at each other is not going to solve anything. The thread was posted by life. Let us get back to the OP and back on topic please.
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Perhap's life did have a seizure and lost consciousness.:eek:hmy:
  9. Will

Will Staff Alumni

This is a support site, and regardless of whether it was true or not, we are here to help, not to criticize people's posts. Whatever happened between you two, or three, needn't be taken out in the open.

Life, on the other hand, I'm very sorry to hear you're feeling this way. What was pushing you to the edge? What happened?
  10. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Not to be a negative nancy here, but why did you make this post?
  11. life

life Well-Known Member

I post this thread because i just got very scared .... i know that was nearly succeding but the rope snapped;it wasnt strong enought...I never lied to this web-site.i dont know if it was a seizure or not but there was something wrong;....

I even talked to my borther and said to him that i am very scared and just selpt next to him....I cant go to univercity cuz of my disorder...i cant study:(...i lost my mind....really!...

I dont care if u belive it or not cuz i didnt asked that;i cant prove it;and i dont even care ... The thing that i care is if i am going to get better!.
  12. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

13. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

we love you okay?
  14. life

life Well-Known Member

I love you too..thanx for your replies....thanx 100 times..
  15. roxanne-lee

roxanne-lee Guest

16. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

That sucks so much that you cant go to school. :(
    What did you want to study?
  17. life

life Well-Known Member

I passed the univercity exam;I cant go to school cuz of my anxiety ;perosnlity disoder;and etc...English languege teaching ;i am studying....Wanting to learn so much;i enjoyed school all the time of my life..i have always been a very good student ... :( ...I didnt deserve this to ....I guess i will try suicide soon;again...if I DONT chiken out or if THE FUCKING ROPE DOESNT SNAP!!!!!!!!!but this time i will make sure...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.