I am scared of loosing my mind...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

I think i am close to loosing my mind.Yesterday as u know i tried a very violent way to die....And i am scared to go throught it again;but i am scared as well as living;and loosing my mind...i feel stuck:( ...i dont know what to doo...there is my univercity;i cant study i cant focus;:( .....I cant even have the abilty to finish school! what am i ? i feel ashamed of my self...:sad:..i am very sorry if i disturbed again;and i am sorry if i piss off some people on this forum.I am honest...really ... i am not here for attention...i am just very scareddd very scared...

2. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Hi, I dont think I have read any of your other posts (yet) so do not know the whole story.

I hope you can get through this. Schhol and things are not everything. I never did very well at school at all but i dont even think about it now... Its a small part of life... really.

Please keep going. Its not worth it.

3. life

life Well-Known Member

Its not all about school;i am going to loose my mind soon ;if i dont die...

4. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

You will loose your mind if you do. Do you want to PM me.

I know it gets to pointswhere too much happens and your brain cant take it in. Are you seeing a doc? If not it would be a good idea as some sort of prozac could help.

5. life

life Well-Known Member

yes i am ..its not helping..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.