I am scared!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BravoFREAK, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BravoFREAK

BravoFREAK Active Member

I just don't know anymore
    Life use to be so great, how did it get like this
    I don't want to have these suicidal feelings but I just don't want to live no more
    Life just isn't worth it anymore, a number of my close friends are feeling the exact same way and I always try/do talk them out of it. But that just makes me feel like a hypocrite when i dont want to live myself. I havent told anyone these feelings I have as I am scared and do not want their pity.
    I really do want to live but I just lose all motivation time and time again
    There is nothing good about my life, I am never happy and things just seem to get worse
    I'm here tonight, curled in a ball...lost
    I don't know what to do, I know you all say things get better and thats what I tell myself over and over but they never do and that just makes me worse. I have been in a constant state of sadness for about 2-3 years now and at just 16 thats a long time.
  2. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Do you want to explain why you feel like this? Things do get better in theend... I know that sounds like it could be a long time but they will.

I feel the same as you, I feel like I am in some big black hole and i see no light or any way of getting out... BUt I know deep down I will get out of it.

Keep strong my friend...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.