I am scum

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Unhelpful, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unhelpful

Unhelpful New Member

I am an evil, mini pulsating disgusting human being, my friends and family trusted me and I let them down again, I'm just like my dad, I don't think I can go on much more. :(

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, unhelpful. I'm sorry you're feeling so down on yourself. It's hard to know what else to say because I don't know what you think you've done/not down to let down your friends and family. Is it possible that you're being more critical of yourself than they would be? I hope you find yourself on more stable ground soon.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

By showing how upset you are hun that reveals to us that you are not evil hun you are struggling that is all and i hope your reach out for some help and support ok hugs

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

are you sure this is not a self fulfilling prophecy?
    Sometimes we think we are doomed to be a certain way, or like someone (usually a family member) and then "engineer" a way to prove it. :unsure:

5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

you are not in any way evil so please don't think that way? please come back and let us know your ok and if you want i am only a pm away. i will respond back to you, we can talk about anything you want to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.