I am sick an tired of my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sunshinesunny, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshinesunny

sunshinesunny Well-Known Member

its been 28 years now and i am still alone and peer less. I am from Pakistan and I am beginning to hate this country for how hard this society has made life for me.
    I am struck between the family and the society, both of which do not want me to succeed and be happy. I want a life for my self and i want freedom where by i might do what ever i feel like. I am starved for life I am 28 years old and i have never had sex. I hate myself some times. To worsen the matters still, I have this abdominal pain since 1995 and till now its not been cured.I want to run away from Pakistan but can't. I hate this society for the way it has treated me. I am ill alone and at the mercy of my family and this dirty society. Only hope is that i will be graduating in December with my MBA and finally i will be able to get a job and make enough money to lessen my pain. I am lookin for friends. I need people .I need to feel the human touch and i need to enjoy life but i don't know if i will ever be able to do it.

2. KMS

KMS Well-Known Member

it isnt any better here in the USA so take us off the lsit. Im 25, im alone and society hurts me too. im judged based on looks and other shit i have no control over and no mattrer what i do im not accepted anywhere. ice never had sex and im 25. ive never had a real gf either so i kno how u feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.