I am sick and tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

it's bad nough i don't have a job, it's bad enough im almost out of booze, it's bad that i am still hurt over a rejection from fucking four years ago, but my selfish hypocritical family has now broke me. They are going to get this wish soon because i am taking my life because i can't take this ANYMORE!!!! IHATE MY LIFE!!!!!!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened, what'd your family do?

3. sadhart

They guilt trip me for not having my own place or give me crap cause i don't have a car. my mother's sister, the condescending bitch that she is, is so self righteous and narrow minded. there is just too much to go into. All that is important is that I am done with the bullshit mistake that is my life.

4. WildCherry

Whether you do or don't have a car shouldn't be their business. Guessing you're stuck living with them at the moment? Sorry for asking so many questions, just not familiar with your situation.

I know it's hard to ignore family who are putting you down, especially when you live with them, and so it's always right in your face. But just because they say something about you, doesn't make it true. I don't know you well, but from what I've seen of you around the forum, you seem like a good person who's just been put in a REALLY bad situation. I hope you can hold on and find the strength to start fighting your way out of that situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
  5. sadhart

I really want to believe what you say, I do...it's just hard to see any hope in all this darkness.

6. WildCherry

I know it's hard to find hope when it feels like there's so much stacked against you... especially when you've got people making you feel worse than you already do. You're human, and what they say is probably going to hurt; but it doesn't have to destroy you. Just going on what I've seen of you here, I can tell you're stronger than their words are.

7. sadhart

Well I am trying to get strong enough to write a letter to my mother's sister letting her know I am sick of her and her thoughtless actions. I want her to know more than anyone that im taking my life so that can sink into the narrowminded brain of hers.

8. WildCherry

But if she's as cruel as you say she is (and I believe you when you say she is), will writing a letter accomplish anything, or will she just do or say more to hurt you and bring you down? Might be worth using the strength you have to try your hardest to get out of the situation you're in, to get away from them so they can't hurt you. If you're able to break away from the people hurting you the most, things might start to look up for you.

9. sadhart

Well right now I can't get away from them. I don't have the money or any other options to do so. Thing is, she doesn't even live here with my other relative, but when she comes to visit, the already toxic atmosphere just becomes worse. I don't know....I just don't like being seen like im some freeloader or something. And I don't appreciate being scapegoated by my family all the damn time. I at least, unlike them, try to improve and learn from my mistakes.

10. WildCherry

I hope you'll keep trying to improve your situation, because eventually you'll have the means to get out of there. I know it hurts (a lot) when they put you down or judge you; but you know who you are... you know you're not a bad person or a freeloader. You're worth something as a person, and just because they say something, doesn't mean there's any truth to it. Try not to let them control how you think and feel about yourself.

11. sadhart

I do want to say though that I don't mean to make them sound like villains and I'm just some innocent victim. They're just not a good support system.

12. WildCherry

I know. Some people just don't know how to offer support, and they don't always want to take the time to try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.