I am so amazed by the music on this planet

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Do you know where she is from @dandelion s ? I thought I'd heard her once say, that she got stuck here in America for a time during the pandemic, maybe? I can't quite remember for sure... or if she was just here for school: Berklee, maybe? Anyway, I thought I'd seen her also say she has a sister, who also plays music, but maybe a different instrument. Anyway, glad/happy for you to have found her! And it is always a joy and a wonder to discover someone new for yourself~

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Do you know where she is from @dandelion s ? I thought I'd heard her once say, that she got stuck here in America for a time during the pandemic, maybe? I can't quite remember for sure... or if she was just here for school: Berklee, maybe? Anyway, I thought I'd seen her also say she has a sister, who also plays music, but maybe a different instrument. Anyway, glad/happy for you to have found her! And it is always a joy and a wonder to discover someone new for yourself~
Reykjavík, Iceland - her twin sister is a violinist and i believe she is Laufey's producer as well!!!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00