i am so angry!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by alice_0, Jan 18, 2011.

1. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

To start off i would like to say that this is not directed at anyone on this site, just pretty much every other website!
    What the fuck is peoples problem? hell, you cant even go on you tube and leave a positive comment without someone being an asshole!!!!! i am so sick of this crap. when i get mad, i write in my diary, i write here, i vent to a friend, etc. i dont go onto a site and hide like a little bitch behind my computer screen while i try to make everyone feel as shitty as me! i swear to god i dont know why it pisses me off so much, i guess i just cant believe that there are so many ignorant assholes out there.
    i have lost complete faith in the human race all together! true, there are a lot of great people, but the human race as a whole is a terrible thing. people are cruel selfish and stupid!
    I thank everyone who has ever been a good person to me or anyone else, because seeing how the rest of the world is, apparently being a good person is a really hard thing to do.
    ugh, im just so fucking pissed!!!!!!
    anyone else ever feel like this? like that one stupid comment from some random asshole just pushes you over the edge? and you dont know why? please answer back and come vent with me!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Alice...I am writing to let you know you are not alone...there are times I truly do not understand the cruelty of ppl...this is not to say that when one needs support, they should not seek it, but I do not understand ppl being so purposely uncompassionate...like many, I have had some horrific times myself, but being that way is so far from my radar...yes,sometimes I yelp, and I might even being a little grumpy, but to be mean...I cannot wrap my mind around it...sorry if I highjacked your thread with a mini-rant, but I do get what you are saying...J
  3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

I'm ok with people being stupid, for I am too. But being cruel and ignorant is why I hate humanity so much, I can't give any sympathy. That makes me evil, and dangerous, but only to the real bad people out there. I'd like to believe that there are a "lot" of great people. But really, seeing a lot of assholes blinds me from the good among them.

Plan a Karaoke night, that usually helps :mhmm:

4. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

yeah i agree with you that people are cruel selfish and stupid. they always try to make my life a living hell
  5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

LOL - Youtube is a slum, its got that way so that even a tribute to someone dead will have people saying 'that's gay, your gay, and f to your mother".

Times have changed because when I was young you had to give abuse to people's faces which leads to thinking about what you say or getting a smack in the teeth.

Ignore idiots online.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  6. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

humans are cruel unloving creatures just be an alien like me your better off on jupiter with the real people