I am so at the end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by redkitty, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redkitty

redkitty New Member

I cant call a hotline because of low minutes on my phone. I have been in and out of the hospital since may. Nothing is working. I am just so tired. I have fought this for 16 years and I just cant do it anymore. My husband tells me to go ahead and do it.
    I really feel like this is the only way to stop the pain and there is nowhere else to post this. I dont even know why I am.

2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

hi redkitty
    wow I'm sorry your husband said that.Its nonsense..don't ever listen to anyone who says go ahead and do it.I have never done this personally,but I have been told you can go an ER and tell them you are acutely suicidal.I was told saying acutely is the key,meaning you are at immediate risk.They should help you..may keep you overnight,hospitalize you,but you have to decide if you want the help bad enough.You deserve that help.In the mean time keep posting here,tell us more how you feel.It helps so much to just talk about it..release some of that feeling of aloneness.Also,I would tell someone you trust or a doctor that your husband said that to you.Its abuse.You are being abused.
    Don't put up with it!

3. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

4. QuadLazer

QuadLazer Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna say you should or shouldn't do it, but I'm almost sure if you call like a 1800 number it shouldn't matter if you're phone has minutes on it or not. or if you're really freaking out, just call 911, then it definitely doesn't matter.

5. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Keep posting - reaching out! You really need to find some help.

I agree with ashes_away - that was a HORRIBLE thing for your husband to say - get away from his influence if you can...

You deserve someone to care - Please let us know what is going on...

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you can call 911 without minutes on your phone Go ahead and call and get to aplace where people care about you and will treat you with respect and understanding. YOu deserve to get the help you need. Please call emergency or go to hospital and get help Please it is the only way to stop the pain.

7. kfcheong

kfcheong Member

redkitty, are you alright? I know it must feel like the end of the road for you. You feel like everything is against you and you are struggling. Redkitty, please hang in there.

8. redkitty

redkitty New Member

I have done this. my insurance will only pay for so many days, they discharge me, the meds dont work and I go back...it is a vicious cycle and I think I have found a way that is quick and my family wont come across my body. I can go to the woods nearby

9. redkitty

redkitty New Member

I live in a very small town. the emt that responds will either know or be my son in law.

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So what if they know you.

So what.

Keeping getting help. Even if you have to go the hospital 1000 times.

Please read the thread in my signature.

11. kfcheong

kfcheong Member

redkitty,

you feel that you are at the end of road. You feel so trapped by your current circumstance.

You feel that calling 911 will not help because you do not want others to know that you are a wreck. It must be a very scary feeling for you now because you need help and you can't get it.

Redkitty, have you felt so low in your life before? Was there a point in your life whereby you felt so wretched but you stayed on and things improve a little?

12. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Most hotlines are toll free. You can call no charge from a payphone and talk as long as you need too. I'm sorry you're going thru this. Your husband is a real jerk. Hopefully someday you can leave him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.