I am so damn pissed at my mom!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I am so damn pissed at my mom! She changed one of the animal water bowls out. I don't like her even messing with their water in the first place. There was no reason for her to even do that. I'm.so pissed I could kill her right now- (of course I won't) I will yell at her when I get the chance. She so pisses me off. Now I'll have to run the dishwasher- she'll be pissed as it's not full- but she leaves me no choice as she's switching their damn bowls. I've had enough of her shit. Thank goodness- I'm killing myself in January. She'll be in for a huge awaking. January can't come soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Your angry at your mother for topping up a water bowl?

3. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Do you not think you're slightly over-reacting?

4. Autumn01

Yes! I'm furious! Maybe that sounds silly to you but it's not silly to me. Wasn't even a clean bowl- so they could get sick.

5. Autumn01

Nope. Everyone reacts to different things.

6. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Well this is a trivial issue. Make it clear to your mom that you're angry with what she did. And I'm sure you'll calm down so I don't need to tell you that.

7. Autumn01

Oh I will! I'm so sick of her shit!
    I swear all she ever does is piss me off. After January I'm through will her- I'll be through with everyone else too.

8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I didn't mean it like that, explain to her how she can better handle things in the house so it doesn't happen in future. And this is part of living with others, there will always be little problems or people annoying you.

9. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I know where you're coming from. To everyone else, you seem to be over reacting but I understand. It's just like the little things like this add and pile up until its just unbearable. I hope you stay strong and continue to post here

10. Autumn01

Thanks. I feel like everyone else who replied thinks I'm crazy.
    Yes, all the little things do add up for sure. You can only take so much- that's the case for me anyway.

11. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

To be fair tho you gave nothing else away about yourself yesterday and it did come across that you were just flipping out about your mum changing the dogs water bowl or something. I hope your having a better day of it today and apologies if I came across uncaring.

12. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

I think you need to be clear with your mum that it's build up of little things that has made you this upset/angry, because if go in all guns blazing about water bowls is just gonna make you look like the bad guy. I personally think she is just trying to help and she'll be quite hurt if you go mad at her.
    Also i never once mentioned or implied that you were crazy i asked a question in which you replied to and i apologise if you were offended.

13. Autumn01

It's okay. Apologies accepted. :)

14. Autumn01

I don't see how she was helping- their water and bowl was fine. She just didn't want me using that bowl for them which is stupid- whatever.

It's okay. Apology accepted :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.