I am so depressed right now...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HelpingHand, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

At this moment I am so depressed and so broken mentally I probably could not find the motativtion to kill myself. And I don't worry I am not at the point I am about to kill myself. I feel a whole new person is in my mind - and I don't like it. Yall helped me before i no longer have any desire to castrate myself.

It started a few days after i almost go into a fight over a girl. I started feeling really sad, guilty, depressed, sleeply for no obivious reason and I don't think it has anything to do with the girl. Well almost all interests have broken apart.

I feel a mix of emotions.

I feel tired, depressed, guilty and unaggressive (I rarely feel the last two so much so I have been accused of being a sociopath). And I don't know why... :sad:
  2. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

is life worth it? or is death? Q for you all, I'll take the 5th.
  3. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

With a girl situation you have to give it time before you do anything or else emotions will lead you to a decision that you may not be able to regret. Wait for a few weeks and see if you still feel the same
  4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Agree 110%. Sometimes it feels like you'll never get over loving someone but if given the time the feelings will fade. You'll always remember what it felt like to love that person but don't get that mixed up with actually still loving them. There's no medicine or treatment that can fix a broken heart, you just have to bear it and move on with your life as best you can.
  5. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

I doubt being with a women is for me. I believe that it is probably unwise for me to get to allow myself to develope any kind of relationship with a female that goes beyond sex. I am also bisexual and am wondering if the "right one" is male instead of female. I am not attracted to the bodies of other males but whenever I think of having sex with another guy I go "hmmm, that might be cool."

And lastly whoever said "it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." was a good example of what crack will do to the brain. I wish I had never met this girl. I hope that I find the strength to drive any girl I find myself falling for in the future out of my life. I hope I never develope a emontional attachment with any female in the future. I will probably get my sex and attention that I need from hoes and strippers - no love involved only business that is probably what is best for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.