I am so Depressed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bestwishes, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestwishes

bestwishes Member

My days consist now of staring at a computer screen wishing I was dead.....I feel guilty and scared for wanting to die...I am stuck inside a mind and body I can not escape.....I go back and forth all day going through my methods as I become weaker and weaker. I can't stand pain..I'm terrified of heights...I can't go on like this. life is a hell and a burden to me. I hate every second and every minute. I feel awful as I put my body through hell. I can't get help nothing works Im so desperate its pathetic. people hate me because I refuse to do anything positive. I hate me because I am still alive and suffering every second hating myself and wishing I was dead.

2. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hey, i feel for you man. have you contacted a doctor? or have you got some meds for depression? cause if you are feeling so low on energy, its likely your depression and could be helped with meds

3. bestwishes

bestwishes Member

idc and btw Im a she.............at least i have the luxury (kinda) of being left alone in my prefered method..........its just o god damn agonizing I can't stand it

4. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Please don't think about dying you have more to life than looking at a computer day in and out and don't think about wanting to be dead. Get some Medication so you can control your feelings

5. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

It sounds like an anti-depressant would probably help. I used to think and tell myself that I was so depressed taking a pill wouldn't do anything because it wouldn't change the situation, but it helped me feel a little better and gave me a little more energy. I understand how you feel...I've been on a roller coaster ride with depression over the past couple of years. Feel free to PM me anytime.

6. May i know what is making you feeling this way..? What is causing it..? :hug: Take care..

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

let us know what we can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.