I am so done with this life. :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by paintmeprettyx, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paintmeprettyx

paintmeprettyx New Member

My husband is divorcing me. Found out yesterday. He won't give me a reason. And the guy he moved in with is gay and recently divorced as well. I don't want to jump to conclusions... but... I don't know. He also wants to take my kids away from me and my family, and I have a custody battle coming up soon. I am so overwhelmed and tired of this. He won't talk to me. He planned moving out and divorcing me RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE and told me about it literally a few mins before he left.

He has hid a lot from me in the last year. A lot of suspicious things, but I never thought anything of it. In the end, I will always be alone.

I forgot to mention that my sister is fighting for my kids as well. I am not mentally stable enough to care for them on my own, so it's been this way for awhile and I'm siding with her in the custody battle. I just don't know what to do anymore. I look around and the house is empty. My husbands possessions long gone.
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you do not have an identity of your own. Maybe you should find yourself... or something... boozed up posting here.
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i will pray for you, kim!! come to chat and talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.