I am so done with this life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by soalone10, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soalone10

soalone10 New Member

Here I am, almost 50 years old, all alone. Broke, about to be homeless and so very ready to be done with this thing called life.

My parents and sister are dead. My only child is in jail. I'm tired of living.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Well done for reaching out soalone, I hope this site helps you see you are not alone.

3. soalone10

soalone10 New Member

Thanks for responding but having to reach out on the internet makes me feel even more alone.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There's nothing wrong with reaching out online. Most of the time, people find it a LOT easier to type out how they're feeling and know they won't be judged.

5. soalone10

soalone10 New Member

I can understand that but it just validates my point of being so very alone. I can't even pick up the phone and call anyone. There's no one to call.

6. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

When I was suicidal 5 years ago I joined a forum like this one (made for diff reasons than this one) and unbelievably that's where I met my now partner who was across the country 80 miles away. Up til that point I had zero real friends and only one person to share my real feelings in life with which was my mum. Now I have 2 people...all thanks to the internet!

You never know who you could meet on a place like this. You could make a real good friend. (You can still even do that in 'real life') In time there may just be a person you can call.

But for now you are not truly alone, and you have lots of people to talk to. Even if it is on the internet. We are still real people :)

Here is a secret. Sometimes I feel more alone on the inside when I am sat with them both than I do when I am on here talking to people, because at least here people understand my feelings better.

Also welcome to SF :)

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear all this...and I can understand the feeling of being alone, even though you are reaching out. But you aren't alone because you have us to talk to. We may not be dealing with the exact same things, but I can relate to how you're feeling.

8. bigloozer

bigloozer Member

hi soalone, welcome to SF. I am the same as you. i have no one to call either. No one to give a hoot if I am in the world or not. But the people here are great and at least they care and talk to us. Join a chat There is so much support here. You will be glad you came. Until then. remember we are here. all alone together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.