I am so frustrated and discouraged

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sadhart, Oct 25, 2012.

1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

This year has been very hard....no different from the last couple of years but still. I feel scapegoated by my family at times and it makes me angry and bitter. Two relatives, who i rarely see, called themselves giving a so called "tough love" speech earlier this year that came off one sided and was just a load of bullshit. I am going to write to them, but it's hard because i feel like all i want to say is "fuck you you fat fuck" over and over again. but i have to get my voice out in this letter, but i want it to have a real impact. i just feel like with so many other things in my life, it just feels like it will end up in vain. i hate this feeling.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What were they trying to do? Sounds like they were more selfish than helpful

3. sadhart

It's hard to explain....i don't have a job, and I live with my elderly aunt. i do what i can for myself, but that isn't always easy. yet, they assume i haven't done anything in my life. they talked to me like i was some teenager mad because i couldn't throw a party, when i am a fully grown adult that has to put up with a lot of crap from others in this family especially my mother. im sorry, but it's hard to explain like i said.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

My family treats me in a similar way, so I know how hard that can be...sorry you have to deal with this crap. You don't have to listen to what they tell you, they sound negative and just want to bring you down, so don't let them.

5. sadhart

Thanks...it's good to know that their agree other people who can relate. I'm still going to write to the two relatives though...they need to know that they were being pretentious in judging me unfairly.