I am so frustrated i want to kill myself

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nanashikun, Jan 17, 2011.

1. nanashikun

nanashikun Member

ARGH!!!! I am so frustrated right now I want to kill myself (besides the usual suicidal feelings). It's 4:20 AM and I can't go to sleep! I am so freaking tired... ugh... I haven't been able to fall asleep at all for weeks. To top it off I've also had a completely stuffed up nose for about a month now (I guess that cold never really did go away?).

God dammit, forget about getting my life straight, why can't I even sleep or breathe?!?! Do I really have to not be able to do ANYTHING? (sigh... at least I don't have cancer cells clogging up my nasal passages)

Sorry about the complaining, guys, I just had to get this out somewhere -__-;; And I can't even slam my head on the wall in frustration because my roommate is sleeping. Oh well. Cheers~
  2. You need to see a doctor for your insomnia and also a respiratory or normal GP for your clogged up nose.. Take care and please don't hurt/harm/kill yourself.. Make an appointment to see the drs and get some medicine to make yourself better..
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i know how you are feeling god will i ever breath through the nasal cavity again Go in and talk to your pharmacist okay he or she will give you some ideas on how to get breathing better again. hugs.:hugtackles::hugtackles: