I am so goddamn tired of being bipolar

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by faeriegirl, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faeriegirl

faeriegirl Active Member

I've been fighting BPII my whole life. Been misdiagnosed my whole life too until this year and got on meds that actually help a little.

I'm just mostly tired of fighting was seems like a losing battle. It's 100x harder for me to just live in the world and do "normal" things without a fight. Going to work takes everything I have. Dealing with a marriage that's basically falling apart is exhausting. I hate where I live, I'm just sooooo tired of struggling much. I will never be NOT bipolar. This is what I have to "look forward to" in life. I'm just ready to check out, is all. Every day I wish that I could just blink out of existance and have been thinking of ways to make that happen that will 100% work. I'm a nurse, I work with psych patients so I see everyday the aftermath of not succeeding in an attempt. I am just afraid of the permanent disfigurement/organ damage if I fail. That's really the only thing keeping me standing.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

AS a nurse a psych nurse hun you also know that there are newer meds being developed each year that are fighting this illness and helping people to become more stable . Live with less highs and lows and with therapy as well they can have a good life. You have just started to try new meds now it takes time to find right combination but you will hu
    Don't give up to quickly ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.