I am so hurt right now...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kai Nashi, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

Well, I figured out why my EX stopped talking to me after breaking up...it's because I am weird and suicidal.... Now I wouldn't disagree, but its just been hurting me SO FUCKING MUCH... I still wanted to be her friend and stuff but I guess I am too much of a fucking freak for her.. just about all my friends think I am weird I am like losing all my fucking friends I lost another friend for similar reasons and I almost lost another friend for also similar reasons... Now what also fucking pisses me off is she has an Instagram and post sad quotes and fucking tags suicidal, that fucking hypocrite bitch... I just REALLY want to fucking yell at her and tell her what she done and how much of a fucking hypocrite she is and then just never think about her again...which I prob wont do because I am a pussy...and I also have been feeling real violent lately against her (I am very violent in mind but not outside) but I don't want to be some typical asshole who stalks after breaking up which I haven't but feel like I am that....I just want to get over it so much I just been getting so worked up about it it still hurts and me harming myself has been getting worse I just want it all to STOP!