I am so lost I don't know where to turn anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justme87, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justme87

justme87 New Member

I am at a complete lose lately. I don't know what to do. I have nightmares that just feel so completely real. If i think about it they were real at one point. It's things from my past. I was recently told I have PTSD and these nightmares and flashbacks I've had since in my teens would be with me forever. Lately it's feeling like it's getting to be too much. I just wish It could stop! I have these bad thoughts, things i don't believe i'd ever do to myself but I continue to have them and sometimes it sounds so much better. Everything will just stop if I go through with them. But i just can't Ive been a fighter since I was a child, I had to in order to live another day. Back then i refused to die from the hands of anther and if i can live through that why is it the memories are breaking me down? I can't seem to answer this anymore. I don't know but between the nightmares and these bad thoughts I don't know how much more I can take. I'm always talking bad on my self or having a horrible opinion of myself. I dunno is this wrong?

2. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

I'm really sorry about the nightmares. it's so hard to deal with :(

Your opinion of yourself come from your bad mood. Sad people always have poor self esteem. I don't know the process but when i am sad i hate myself.

Don't hesitate to talk to professionals, more than one if needed.

:hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you sure sound like you are going through a very rough patch right now. I think you should concentrate on therapy and what the doctors are recommending for you. PTSD is a hell of it's own, I suffer from it too. If you want to talk about the hows and whys you have PTSD feel free to!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.