I am so lost I don't know where to turn anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justme87, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justme87

justme87 New Member

I am at a complete lose lately. I don't know what to do. I have nightmares that just feel so completely real. If i think about it they were real at one point. It's things from my past. I was recently told I have PTSD and these nightmares and flashbacks I've had since in my teens would be with me forever. Lately it's feeling like it's getting to be too much. I just wish It could stop! I have these bad thoughts, things i don't believe i'd ever do to myself but I continue to have them and sometimes it sounds so much better. Everything will just stop if I go through with them. But i just can't Ive been a fighter since I was a child, I had to in order to live another day. Back then i refused to die from the hands of anther and if i can live through that why is it the memories are breaking me down? I can't seem to answer this anymore. I don't know but between the nightmares and these bad thoughts I don't know how much more I can take. I'm always talking bad on my self or having a horrible opinion of myself. I dunno is this wrong?
  2. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

I'm really sorry about the nightmares. it's so hard to deal with :(

Your opinion of yourself come from your bad mood. Sad people always have poor self esteem. I don't know the process but when i am sad i hate myself.

Don't hesitate to talk to professionals, more than one if needed.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you sure sound like you are going through a very rough patch right now. I think you should concentrate on therapy and what the doctors are recommending for you. PTSD is a hell of it's own, I suffer from it too. If you want to talk about the hows and whys you have PTSD feel free to!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.