I am so over everything...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rmt, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmt

rmt New Member

I have tried since first being on this website yesterday, and reading some very sad stories, but I cant sleep, I can't eat, and I don't know how to go on. My son (bless his wisdom - at least I have done one thing right in the world), sat with me today to tell me that he had spoken to his father, who apparently said to him that breaking up was not what he wanted..He just wanted 'a break' for awhile. Apparently he was bored, and over me being tired all the time (yes, I have been very tired, but he was diagnosed with Bipolar 5 years ago - and it tends to take it out of you...)
    I had always thought I was a strong person - and you know what - I am not - I am alone, frightened, can't stop crying, and want something wonderful to happen. Instead, I am sitting here with a bottle of red wine, trying to work out how I will get through the next 24 hours...never mind the fact that due to my ex freezing bank accounts - I have to find a job within the next 24 hours, and earn some money...
    I have never felt so alone in the world...so many people, and it seems no-one who really understands (yep, I know this sounds selfish - but I want to be selfish right now)
    So, no need for replies, just really needed somewhere to vent a bit. Not looking for sympathy - just understanding.
  2. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

I understand. Sleep is very difficult nowadays, and i hardly want to eat.
    I go on because i don't know anything else
    :hug: we are here for you!
  3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you have been going through such a tough time. To have come this far shows that you do have strength however you may be feeling at the moment. I'm glad you found the forum and hope that being here will make you realize you are not alone. Talking to people here has given me the strength to keep going and I hope you too can find that same help. You have a son who would be devastated if you were to give up. I know one of the main things that keeps me going is my daughter. PM me if you need to talk. As I said you are not alone. I've been here a while now and the friends I have made here have helped more that I ever thought anything could. Hope you can get that same help and support. Best wishes.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Is there any chance you and your husband can get back together??You said he just wanted a break, have you sat down and talked to him about this?? I think if you two can work out your differences and have a serious talk about how each of you feel that maybe you have a chance..Unless you don't want to get back together. Then you will be in pain for a while because part of you has been ripped away.. But you what, You will get over it in time..Alot of us have been thru this..When I went from greif to anger is when I got over my ex..Thats a whole nother story..Take Care and Best Wishes!!!
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I think you and your husband should talk together and see what you can work out. If it's worth fighting for you should fight for it, no matter how harrd it might be. It might be you can get things worked out and things will seem better then.
    However, if it doesn't work out you'll be in pain for a while, that's natural, but i promise that you will feel better in time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.