I am so sick of crying

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Songstress, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Songstress

Songstress Well-Known Member

It's feeling more and more like I end up crying every day. I don't know if I really am doing it, but I know I at least cry more than one day of the week and not because of sad movies. I'm so tired of it.

And yet what makes it worse to me is that it's just crying. I cry because I'm sad, I cry because I feel guilty, but I just cry. I don't feel like killing myself like I felt not even a month ago. Yet I also can't seem to make myself do more than just be there, I never feel like going out, I never feel like exercising, I don't even feel like finding a job even though I know I should be. I just exist to feel more and more miserable.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i know crying seems pointless at times but it is good you are crying you are letting out the sadness not keeping it in. I hope you have talked to y our doctor to get some help meds or therapy will give you the desire to do things again. Make a point of having one thing to do okay in the morning that will give you the motion to do something and usually getting that one thing done gives you enough motivation to do yet another thing hugs
  3. Songstress

Songstress Well-Known Member

My biggest problem right now is that I have only been to see someone once right now, and nothing productive came of it. I am in therapy, but the place I go to stresses group it seems, and that's not going to work well for me. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and when other people push to hard or start rolling eyes or look at me like I'm too young to have real problems I just down and close up. I'm 22, and everyone in the group I'd gone to is at least 5 years older. The appointments seems so short, and I haven't been able to see anyone about meds yet.